Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Cave:an introduction

My name is Kellen Huber, a semi-competitive magic player with ten years of playing magic. This blog is to focus on my magic experiences, tournament reports, deck building and lists. I will post regularly on ideas and my Friday Night Magic reports. Also I will post some of my opinions of current topics in forums, rumors, and spoilers for new sets. I named my blog The Cave because of my ongoing alias as the Caveman nickname from most of my magic friends. I've written articles before for a small site and the site has basically been ignored and no longer write for them so I'm excited to restart something fresh.

To give a little more information about myself, I started to play magic during classic aka sixth edition as a casual player. I tired to play in high school however we were banned any sort of card game somewhat after we had a couple of meetings. It wasn't until I starting to play with my original play group at a local Barnes n' Noble with the guys and it wasn't until I found my first gaming store I hung out at called Tate's Gaming Satellite in Lauderhill, Florida (where I later started to work at) and is still my favorite store to hang out and play at. It was a few months later that I started to look at magic in a semi-competitive way. I now play at CoolStuffGames here in Orlando while going to school at UCF. I am a heavy aggro player when Guildpact came out and my original style of play was mono-red sligh. I still play an assortment of decks archetypes but aggro is my overall favorite. My next article will be based off the current meta game and GP: DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment