Friday, October 21, 2011

Back from Hibernation

Hey folks, time to dust this old blog of mine off, for those that were wondering (or at all read this blog) I started to write for a couple of magic sites, a couple which turned into awesome sites for content. These included Jesse Smith's 60Cards.com and Kelly Reid's Quiet Speculation. Of course things change and I was let go of one and then left another on my own accord. So for now, its brewing time after this post and hopefully I can keep up with the posting and deck tech reports on how these decks do. Also I will try and get most of the decks I make into MTGO video's to show off the current meta. So for now the Caveman is back! Hope to hear from you guys in the near future.

-Sincerely CavemanKellen

@cavemankellen on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment